Q2 Revenue Grew by 13.5%¹， H1 Revenue Grew by 6.9%¹
Robust Growth, Resiliency in Challenging Business Environment
(21 July 2022 – Hong Kong) Vinda International Holdings Limited(stock code: 3331) announced today its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2022 (the “H1 2022”).
H1 2022 Results Highlights:
• Revenue grew by 6.9% organically¹ to HK$9,680 million, with a sales increase of 6.6% in HK dollar. Revenue of the second quarter grew by 13.5% organically¹, with a sales increase of 10.8% in HK dollar.
• Revenue in mainland China increased by 8.0%¹
• E-commerce business increased by 14.3%¹
• Personal care business in mainland China continued with strong momentum
• Net gearing ratio² was 23.9%
• An interim dividend of 10.0HK cents per share has been declared
Ms. Karen Li, Chief Executive Officer said, “In the first half of 2022, business environment was challenging and volatile. The Group’s revenue was affected by the COVID containment measures in mainland China, resulting in lower demand and logistic disruptions. Nevertheless, the Group’s sales development and E-commerce business remained strong momentum, and we continued to execute our long-term strategy of brand building, premiumization, and continuous product mix improvement.”
“Looking ahead, despite the input cost pressure and the uncertainties of COVID-19 impacts, the Group remains confident in its prospects and will continue to focus on brand building, innovation and commercial capabilities to promote business development and further strengthen our market positions. The Group will continue to focus on accelerating growth in personal care and premium categories business. Meanwhile, we will continue to implement pricing initiatives and enhance cost management to mitigate headwinds from rising input costs, while balancing growth and market share to further enhance brand competitiveness and profitability.”
- End -
Remarks 1. At constant exchange rates
2. Net gearing ratio: Net debt divided by total shareholders’ equity